Fabric Structures for Hospitals
- Project: Entrance and Terrace Canopies, St Ann's Hospital
- Description: Fabric Structures for Hospitals
- Client: Vinci
- Location: Poole
- Applications: Entrance Canopy
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: Mild Steel
- Fixings: Aluminium Extrusion
- Ref: 1957
We installed two canopies as part of a redevelopment project at St Ann's Hospital in Poole.
The first canopy is a 4m x 2m barrel vault canopy installed outside the AAU (Acute Admissions Unit) terrace. The canopy draws attention to the entrance and acts as a smoking shelter outside the building.
The second shape is a 5m x 4m hypar-like canopy installed in the courtyard outside the male treatment ward to provide a covered area for patients.