We have worked with hundreds of schools, academies, universities and nurseries to improve and enhance their premises using tensile fabric structures.
We understand the importance of value for money and the lifespan of the school structure. Varying in size, use, and of course budget, our canopies can be fitted into nearly any space, whether you require shelter from the rain or shade from the sun and its harmful UV rays. Canopies can provide valuable extra outdoor space: for teaching activities, children's play, covered dining, to link buildings or to provide an entrance doorway shelter or edge of building cover.
We can also help if your school is struggling with poor acoustics in open plan classrooms or school halls. Our range of pre-designed acoustic solutions are easy to specify and quick to install.
We have also helped many schools with internal sun shading, to prevent and reduce sunlight and glare in very sunny interior areas, particularly those with large areas of glass.
- Playground canopies – for covered and protected outdoor learning and play
- Walkway structures – to keep pupils and staff dry between buildings
- Entrance canopies – to highlight and shelter your building entrance
- Acoustic features – to reduce noise in open plan school halls or classrooms
- Interior sun shading – to prevent and reduce sunlight and glare
Interior sun shading
Whatever design challenge you may have in your educational space, we can help you to create a solution. Our pre-designed products are easy to specify, quick to install and offer the highest quality at an affordable price.
We also offer a full bespoke service.