Fabric Entrance Structure
- Project: School Entrance Canopy, Hatfield Crooks
- Description: Fabric Entrance Structure
- Location: Doncaster
- Applications: Entrance Canopy
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: Mild Steel
- Fixings: Aluminum Extrusion
- Ref: 1811
This eye-catching entrance canopy forms a strong feature to help define the entrance of this part of the school building, as well as providing both rain and sun protection.
Installed in one day, the main contractor installed the foundation blocks for the two columns, allowing Tensilefabric to attend site to fit the columns and the steel beam that runs above the door, as well as the canopy itself.
The double curve of the canopy encourages water drainage to the right, whilst the shape means that the canopy remains taut in all directions, even in very strong winds.