- Project: Ceiling Sail, Keaton House
- Description: Atrium Sunshade
- Client: Ananbas
- Location: Uxbridge
- Applications: Sunshade Atrium
- Fabric: Escreen
- Frame: Stainless steel cables
- Fixings: Powder coated brackets
- Ref: 1680
These free form hypar canopies were installed within the atrium entrance at Keaton House, West of London.
This simple structure combines a practical sunshade with an attention grabbing feature for the entrance of the building.
The classic hypar form tensions to the building's interior and is fixed in place via four laser cut brackets.