- Project: Pub Feature, JD Wetherspoon
- Description: Feature Sails
- Client: JD Wetherspoon
- Location: Harrogate
- Applications: Dining Feature
- Fabric: 450 Natte / E Screen
- Frame: MDF
- Fixings: Stapled to timber battens
- Ref: 1032
This very simple ‘finishing’ detail forming the top edge to the main bar was installed using a stapling process.
The contractor on site prepared the arched ribs to the predefined forms. Blank panels were then staple-fixed into place providing a fast low-tech solution.
Patterning the panels off site was not required as the shape of the arcs only varied a slight amount, and therefore the amount of movement in the bias of the fabric compensated for this variation perfectly.