Outdoor Touring Event Canopy
- Project: Hospitality Structure, Williams Martini
- Description: Outdoor Touring Event Canopy
- Client: Spectra
- Location: Touring
- Applications: Dining Entertainment Canopy Touring
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: Steel
- Fixings: Aluminium Extrusion
- Ref: 1995
We were approached by Spectra to help create and build a demountable fabric structure for a Forumla One hospitality building. The structure was needed to provide a cover for the three storey building which was touring the 2014 European race circuit.
The new design was a 12m x 12m steel framed construction, with PVC coated polyester fabric and removable side walls included (depending on the weather and level of openness required).
The design of the structure allowed for free span from the front to the back of the building, and avoided the need for legs within the central area.
The structure was created in component form and can be built in one day by an eight man crew.