Walkway Connecting School Building
- Project: Walkway Canopy, Larmenier and Sacred Heart School
- Description: Walkway Connecting School Building
- Client: Larmenier School
- Location: London
- Applications: Playground Walkway
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: Coated Mild Steel
- Fixings: Aluminium Extrusion
- Ref: 1965
As part of the expansion of Larmenier and Sacred Heart School, we were asked to design and install this walkway to lead from the main building, snaking around an existing tree, to the entrance of a new block.
The canopy uses the single post design and needed to be strategically shaped at the ends to tie back into the building. Using a single post allows for a maximum span walkway.
This is the second canopy we have installed at this London school.